B I B L E S T U D Y / T R A I N I N G S E S S I O N S
PASTOR SAMUEL C. STOWERS, SENIOR
Declaration of Independence in 2016!
I will praise God for myself independent of Emotions, Situations (job, home, family, love life, items) FINANCIAL, Social, physical status, and other people
Don’t allow anything to still/steal your praise. Don’t let the struggle stop you from praising God. Don’t let depression vacate, or take away your desire to praise. Don’t let fear paralyze your praise.
The chains are broken.
- Declare your independence
- Shout “I am free”
Psalm137:4 How shall we sing the LORD’s song in a strange land?
- “They don’t respect me”
- “They don’t like me”
- “They don’t understand me”
- Hebrews11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Know your status Psalm137:1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
- We are Zion it’s not left behind, you bring it with you. The promise and the spirit of Zion!
- Psalm137:2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
- Your praise can not be attached to a place or a time or a person. Declare your independence and praise your way through life’s situations!
- Psalm137:3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
“You hurt me! Now you want me to sing you a song?” ” Now You want my help?”
- My love, My time, To be my priority Psalm137:4 How shall we sing the LORD’s song in a strange land?
- Jeremiah shows it’s in your bones. In the Christians DNA.
- Psalm137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
- Psalm137:6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
- Praise tied to a place (a church, a home or country)
- V 7-9 leave the vengeance to God, don’t loose your praise.
- Declare We will sing and praises of The Lord!
- As in Psalm 147:1-7
- Psalm147:7 Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
- Use what ever you got and praise him!
Your hands, your voice or even your feet. The book of Psalm chapter150 declares to us all! Find your praise and use all to praise while your living!
Pastor Samuel C. Stowers